Hilo's only Chocolate Factory & Cacao Farm Tour
Hawaiian Crown 200% Hawaiian Chocolate
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL
Adults - $15.00
Children (Under 10) - $5.00
Farm & Factory Tour
- Guided Walking* Tours are offered at 2pm 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, & Friday). Please plan on 1 hour. Private tours also available.
- We will guide you through our cacao & apple banana orchard to touch and taste our Hawaii grown cacao & banana. Our 110 acre farm is home to 1,000+ cacao trees inter-planted with tangy apple banana. We have a spacious view of Hilo Bay, where you may see whales breaching or outrigger canoes racing. Next you will come to our shop to see the machinery we use to stone grind, temper & hand mold our chocolate. Come learn about cacao’s life cycle, harvest, fermentation, drying & flavor creation. Sample our cacao beans, apple bananas and premiere chocolate products. You will have the opportunity to stock up on gifts for friends and fellow chocolate lovers.
- We are equally famous for our featured smoothies & acai bowls with 11 toppings!
About Hawaiian Crown
We are proud providers of 200% Hawaiian chocolate. How can we be 200%? Our cacao is 100% grown and 100% manufactured into chocolate here in Hilo Hawaii making us 200% Hawaiian!
- Our Hilo shop is located in the heart of Hilo town at 160 Kilauea Avenue.
- Our Hilo farm is located 5 minutes away, north of Hilo.
- On Oahu we have a sister store in Waikiki, located at 159 Kaiulani Ave #105, Honolulu, HI 96815.
- Guests will receive a 10% off discount toward their shop purchase!
Please be aware this is a walking tour of a commercial farm where guests must walk on uneven terrain between the trees. We are outdoors & exposed to quickly changing weather.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL (808) 319-6158